Donnerstag, 29. März 2012

電気タツノオトシゴ and my trip to Heligoland

Hey Folks?!
What's up???


Today is my birthday and I have a special surprise for ya all !!
Usually I had expected I would come back today in the eve, totally exhausted from a very nice and hard trip around 1 square kilometer of Heligoland, but I was wrong. Because of an stormwarning the ship which we needed to get back to mainland would come back on sunday, we just booked for one night so that would be very odd if we had to stay, especially for me, 'cause I wanted to celebrate with my friends.

We decided to make a shorttrip to the island and I experienced a really nice world up on the island. I saw those rocks, which looked amazing in the sunlight. They are the last real rocks that are left from the glacial era and now are the home of different kinds of Birds.
Here you can see Some pictures of them.
Steep cliffs and there in the back the popular "Long Anne"
The weather was pretty awesome and that all looked so damned amazing with the sea

This reminds me to any game, but I dunno which. It still looks amazing and it was a real good idea to go to Heligoland
steep cliffs again. The white lines are made by birds, if ya know what I mean ;)

Here ya can see the birds. They are only found there and became also popular for the island


The "long Anne", even if it is just a rock that it simply apart, it is still amazing and almighty over our heads!

"Long Anne"
But I also saw something from the sea side of the island. We visited the aquarium in which lives the last sturgeon in the west frisian area. Some more of them live nearby France, but they're number s decreasing...
Here is a nice photo of it:
I'm really sorry that the picture is blurred, but that fisch was huuge and swimming all the time just in circles. Was very difficult to get a photo of it without too many blurred moments. That fisch was excitement in one whole body and as I watched it, I felt how deep my connection to the sea is. As all the fishes passed me by I knew I had to do a maritime Tattoo first and that before I leave Kiel.

I walked around the tanks and watched how the life there just goes on. By the way it was pretty dark inside and so I had to change the direction of my cam, that is why the pictures aren't as good as the rest of the pix I made of the rocks and steep cliffs.
It was amazing to see how those creatures just live and seemed sorrowless. They aren't like humans. They are different to us. They do not think, betray each other and even don't feel, as we do. Surely they will. Everything that somehow lives does have feelings, but that kind we have. They don't kill because their husband or wife or whatever has etrayed them, the would never betray each other. Thjey stay together forever or just for a sec but never betray each other. That word doesn't exist in their mind. I am pretty sure that if a fish, if it is now sturgeon or a seahorse or whatever there is, they would ask what it means to be betrayed. Also will all other species on earth do and the most important fact is, without human being, they can be friends, but they can be enemies and no one changes a thing because it is what nature has to say, the absolutely boss over all the beings on earth.

But back to topic. The fishes there looked just like they were happy, satisfied. They don't need much. Different as a human being. We prefer good food, no work and a warm and lovely home... We need a mp3player and a notebook and even a car. But those animals, those sea creatures, don't need a cell phone, or a notebook. They just need the things they have already. Food, a living space and nothing more....

When I came around that little aquarium (and it was really pretty little) I came to the Seahorses.
That was the moment when I felt the strong connection I usually should have to nature, but that I lost some years ago because of different facts that have occured in my life. The seahorses were totally sweet and showing us off that they are. There was a Amanogarnele swimming in circles always past the seahorses and they were trying to get them but always failed because they were to slowly. They helped each other getting from plants in the tanks and were soo sweet by getting back by reflex. You could see that they were sad that we left because we payed so much of our attention to them. As I walked out the aquarium I could see how they all felt down to the ground and watched right into our direction. Still I felt that strong connection to them as I built it in those shortlasting minutes. They helped me decide what I really want. What kind of Tattoo it will be. I thought it would be the heart that I once drew but my decision fell on a seahorse. It has a stronger identification to me and means a lot more than any heart can do.
Here are the pictures of the seahorses:









I totally miss them and try to get to our aquarium we have in Kiel, cause I am pretty sure that they also have Seahorses and those are worth to be visited!

This is what Google gave me for Tattoo designs. Why don't you chose which one it could possibly be, even if I had made a choice I would like to hear your opinion too.

 If you want me to have this so make a Comment with the word = SEADRAKING
 If you want that one for the new design, just take the word =BALTICHORSE
If you want me to make this one then take the word =WATERLILY















So that shall be enough for. I wanna celebrate a lil my bday.

See ya

Dear's Kota

1 Kommentar: